Friday, October 30, 2009

I got new pictures in my email, yay! So this is one of them. I have to say I have had a very very very good weekend so far and the best is yet to come. Last night I went to a Lazar show with a friend and left the Lazar show with a boyfriend. I said I wasn't going to date for a while but I can just let this one go. He is such a gentleman who ever said chivalry is dead hasn't met my boyfriend. I really really like him and couldn't ask for a better Halloween treat :) I also have a concert tomorrow with benni bennassi! woot woot I love benni bennassi. So Christina will be over in the morning and we will finish out tutus and stuff and then we will be leaving with a group of people to go to the concert. I am then hanging out with Olin ( my boyfriend) on Sunday woot. What i especially like about him is that he really doesn't pry about Corinne he lets me talk about her when I want to and then lets it be over when its over. He is so understanding and sweet. I really miss Corinne the adoptive parents sent my parents a thank you note and a birth announcement, but my package of pictures hasn't come yet. I am pretty sure the last cd didn't work because my mac is so much older then their mac and I don't have I life 09 so it wont read the pictures, lame sauce right? I met a guy on face book through mutual friends and he has a little girl. She is super cute and he is so proud of her. It is interesting meeting parents because only other parents feel, how your child just makes you beem with pride! How you want to plaster your kids picture in every ones face because they are sooo beautiful. I cant wait to see a pic of Corinne in her Halloween outfit I don't even know what they are dressing her up as but I cant wait. well that is all cianora

No comments:

Post a Comment