Friday, October 16, 2009

I know at first this image is kinda gross. I mean she is covered in spit up. But I am putting it up to prove my child is the cutest baby in the world even when she is covered in spit up she looks adorable. That is why this is easly one of my favorite pictures of her yet. This Brings me to a subject I really like to think about, the subject that calms me when i feel alone and makes me feel better when I feel lonley. The subject of this is my favorite picture of her yet. yet, when I think of the word yet it reminds me of the infanite possabilitys of my childs life. It reminds me that although i love this spit up covered picture of her there will be a thousand other pictures of her that I will love. There will be a hundred more visits with funny things I will remember like this legendary spit up (this is a pic of the spit fountain i told you about last night). I get a whole lifetime to enjoy this baby and it is only the first week of her life and I already enjoy her so much. I think something I imagen other girls who place there children for adoption as I myself easly find that you can get caught up in the now. Oh I just had my baby and I miss her now. Or I think I could take care of her now. Or I cant be with out her now. Well what about later, you will see them again later. Even if its a closed adoption and sadley it is much later then you might like. Or you might be able to handle her now but kids only get more expensive and demanding as they get older and what happens if you are single and you end up marrying and having a family will the other child feel left out. Or now you want to keep her so you will give up school just for now. But really with adoption you could still have both to see and love your child and do what best for you. I know I think with my adoption personally as hard as it is it is a win win situation. The family that I chose loves Corinne very much and will care for he and provide for her, I know they will teach her valubal things and encourage her to do what it right and pursue things that are healthy and desirable. They will give her chances and oppurtunitys in life that I could never of provided. I miss her so much but at the same time, I get to go back to getting my life prepaired for when I am ready to have children. I get to go back to school and graduate continue on to collage and hopefully soon move out of my parents house. It allows me to continue my life in a way that would not of been possable had I kept her. Not to mention I think the mother is a much more compitent mother then I would be and the father is wonderful. She wouldnt of had a father if she had stayed with me. It seems often in life I find the most difficult desisions or the best choices that give you the most rewards are often ones that take a personal sacrafice on your behalf. You give up something good or even amazing for something better in the long run. It is hard to be happy with a reward that has not come yet but I know it is coming and that gets me by I guess. On a small other note I just noticed this website auto saves drafts. I am going to try to recover my lost post from when my computer unplugged as i worked on it for like an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment