Thursday, October 29, 2009

I am going to see lazer tool with my friend tonight. I am very excited although my day so far has not been good at all. I got to school only to remember I forgot to bring my book for a class. I also found out I have oil all over the back of my favorite shirt and pants. Then second period I got into a disagreement with my teacher so I left. I know normally it is not appropriate just to leave school but I am taking a mental health day to save the rest of my school from me. I also am very upset because I can not find my neckalace, I am really hoping I left it in the bathroom from when I took a shower last night, The necklace is very important to me and I never take it off accept to shower. I can say I would be truly devastated if i lost it. I love it because it is a constant reminder of corinne and I allway were it for her. I want today to be a good day but so far it really isnt working out. Tool is one of my favorite bands of all time. I absolutely love them. I am hopefully going to go to Puscifer, I have enough for half a ticket lol, the conert is on the sixth of november and I realy want to go. I am so excited for this weekend. Halloween is going to be amazing. I am going to a concert but I am still wearing a costume. I am very glad because this will be the first time I get to see christina since the baby was born. I really miss her. It is hard when your best friend lives far away and neither of you can drive :( I am currently at my moms school were I will remain till the end of the day. I would rather be here then at New Start, I really love working with my moms kids they are such sweat hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment