Tuesday, October 13, 2009


I am so excited! Tomorrow morning corinne and her parents are coming aver for a visit. I miss her so much its crazy. I cant wait to see her. I am so happy I might have a hard time sleeping. Today I went to church thing with my mom. There was a lady with her baby there i couldnt even stand it I started crying and I had to leave. I would of never of though it would be this hard. The days arent so bad but nights are aweful. When I was pregnant I used to kinda hug my belly and sing/talk to corinne till i fell asleep. I feel so lonely now that I am the only person ocupying my body. I miss having her close to me, I swear I could hold her for eternity and be perfectly happy and never get bored. I miss her. I know I made the right choice but that doesnt make my choice hurt any less. It is much more painful then i thought, and I know it will only get worse when she leaves back to texas. The picture you see is my favorite picture of her so far. She is so beautiful I never in a million years thought it was possible to love someone this much. She is the light of my life and the center of my world. I can honestly say there is nothing I wouldnt do for her. I love her so much. I fill my days with scrapbooking her baby album and looking at her pictures, working on this class or anything els to do with her. there are times when I dont want to talk about it but there is never a time were I dont want to look at her picture. I sleep with the blanket she was first swaddled in, and the doll from her portraits. I miss her so much its insaine. I look at her and I am filled to the brim woth love and pride, i feel so full my heart could explode, like I ate a pair of fuzzy slippers. I lay alone in my bed or stand in a crowded room and I have never felt more alone or incomplete. She is a part of me and I no longer have her. When im not with her I feel as though im missing half of myself. There are many times were I wish I was still pregnant. But i know this is for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment