Tuesday, October 13, 2009


so i had this huge long post about the labor and my computer came unplugged before I posted it and deleted everything yay. So I got mad and didnt want to write it again, then i got lazy and didnt post for a while. So Corinne Rose was born on wednesday at 306 in the afternoon, she was seven pounds two oz. and twenty inches long. She was beautiful. The hospital took professional pictures of her, and we are having them sent to us i cant wait till they get here. I got to spend a little over 24 hours with her, they were so amazing. I placed her with her adoptive mother at around 7 on thursday. It was hard, but not as hard as I thought. Then she came to visit me on saturday. I had my friend christina staying with me since friday. Christina went home last night and today was my first real day alone. I felt fine all day untill about ten minutes ago. I cant even describe how hard it is for me to even write about corinne right now. Im only doing it so my teacher can see im still blogging and working on the class. I have a million beautiful pictures to post later. Thats all for now.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I know you have a lot going on right now, so I have been checking here to see how you are doing, but don't worry about me-take care of yourself and write when you can or want to. Write about whatever you want. It doesn;t all have to be about Corrine. Oh yeah, and edit your posts sometime, okay?

    ReplyDelete