Friday, October 23, 2009

Well I just got a root canal today. . . fun :( I am feeling much less sore though and recently I have been having a lot more energy and able to go out a lot more. I really dont like being at the house. It seems like a one way ticket to depression, the more I am at home and in my room the worse my mood is. I miss Corinne so much it hurts. I am starting to get really lonely. I hate being by my self. I am so sad and still happy because I still know she is happy, and like I said I would rather me be unhappy and her be happy then me be happy at her exspence. It doesnt change the fact though that she is gone and she will never be mine again. I love her so much and sometimes all I want is to have her in my arms, or to look into her eyes. I wonder how she has changed all ready. Her mother says she thinks she is already bigger. I wonder how much she weighs or if she has smiled yet. I wonder if she thinks of her mother is her birthmother. I wonder if she remembers me. I dont know how long a babys memory is but I dont think I can think about the Idea of her not remembering who I am the next time she sees me. I will be a stranger to my daughter, If it werent for the fact that I luckly have an open adoption I could see her on the street and she wouldnt know me. I dont want to talk about this any more. I am going out with my friends tonight and i have to get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment