Saturday, October 17, 2009


So I am waiting for my friend olin to come get me. So I thought "hey why dont I blog a little". I have to say I have come to enjoying this blog much more then I thought I would. I wonder if people actually read it outside of ms. magyar. Today Corinne is in texas. This is her new home for Some leangth of time till her family can move back to washington. I miss her but I get to see her in july. I am pleased to anounce I am healing wonderfully and everyone should expect me back at school on monday if everything goes according to plan! yay! I am going out late fore the first time tonight! I am usually sleeping by now but i have found myself with more and more energy as time goes on! I just got more pictures printed for Corinnes book today so i will start working on that again. Bad knews still no sighn of the missing school work (this is a subject that is really starting to worry me). I find myself starting to have a small lack of interest in anything that is not baby realated. This isnt so good as my doctor says it is a sighn of post pardom but I will watch myself and see how that goes. I need to stay interested though cuz I dont want to like fail classes. I have to say though looks wise I feel pretty good! I have a small belly but hey come on I was pregnant. I will make it go away. I am also feeling like I want a cigarette lolz its funny i didnt go through any withdrawl when i quit cuz i was pregnant but now its like i smell a cigarette and my mouth starts to water and I just want one. I dont know how that work but dont worry I am not planning on starting again. I have been eating a lot of fish too, making up for lost time I guess. :) But I am feeling mostly content with how things are right now. I should be stressing a little more about the school work but im finding it hard to. Can you have like opisite post pardom were you are like to happy? hmmm something to ponder I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment