Tuesday, October 20, 2009


So today I went back to school, It was not that bad at all in fact no one even really talked about her at all. They all just asked about the birth and stuff. I have the most boring first period in the world that class puts me to sleep! My second period is health, sex education. It is a all girls class and today we looked at enough nasty pictures of stds to make me go abstinent for life! I mean I though pregnancy was a big enough reason to never want sex again this stuff was nasty, and I mean NASTY! Yuck! tomorrow I think we learn how to put a condom on and go to the teen clinic. Man I am glad they test you for std when you get pregnant cuz that it gross!!!! So then after school Me, and some friends of mine from school were al hanging out and at Mcdonalds and my friend locked her keys in her car! Then the stupid people at Mcdonalds got our orders all mixed up and we had to wait for like forever for the food to get there and even longer for someone to get to us that can open a car door. Finally my mom just came and picked me up, but i hear they got the door open shortly after. Corinne should have her professional and first set of pictures and letter coming up in the mail with in the next week or so. . . Yay I am so excited I miss her so much! I really miss being able to hold her in my arms, I remember I stayed up wtih her almost all of the night I had with her in the hospital. I told my parents it was because she was being a little fussy and she was being a little fussy. A really little haha. It was more really I couldnt let her go, I didnt want to put her down in the bassenett beside me because that was too far away. I miss the closeness with her, but at the same time I am definetly loving not being pregnant. I weighed my self and I am only like five or six more pounds then I was before i got pregnant but in four or five weeks I can exersize again and not only will i lose the rest but I will tone it all! I am hearing that people like the blog and that is great. I didnt really start this intending to have a bunch of people to be reading it but if It can make a difference for anyone then I defenetly dont mind. Holloween is coming up and I need to finish my tutus :( well I am soooooo tired I got barely any sleep last night so I will write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment