Thursday, October 22, 2009

I dont even want to go into how much today sucked. It just seems like something after something after something just doesn't go the way you want. I found out all kinds of stuff today I just wasnt ready for and didnt care to know. I feel like people around me are getting into bad moods and I am getting along with them less. I hate being nagged, I totally just dont want to go to school. Its bad cuz school is super important and i need to stay focused to keep a place to live but it isnt interesting. The work is to easy and this whole no school on fridays thing is weird and i dont understand how it work. I havent turned in my hours cuz i dont know how to log them or if i have to fill out a stupid little sheet for everything I do. So much is just so frustraiting I just wish my life would sort itself out for once and I could just go to sleep for three months while it happened like being on autopilot like on click. only with out the whole remote can remember and do stuff of its own function. I dont even know i have a migrain. I feel like I am so freaking alone, I dont even know what to do with myself at night. no one understands this and it sucks. It sucks even more when dumb people try to pretend like they no what you are going through and they have no idea. Dont say you understand because you dont and you never will so thanks but no thanks. Its not allways like this i mean most of the day are good days but i feel like this one was just really bad. Probably one of the worst since the birth and adoption. Oh well there are other days today just wasnt my day I guess. I feel alone just like I want a hug or some one to understand but then when someone hugs me or trys to understand I get mad and frustrated because they dont. I feel like everyone els is just so happy go lucky with their perfect little lifes in their perfect little world were nothing goes wrong and here I am every day I have to make the concouse desistion to try and be happy that day. If i dont I am just in between all day like purgitory not bad but not good. What ever I have a head ache so I am going to sleep. Goodnight. Ps I want banana pancakes

No comments:

Post a Comment