Sunday, October 18, 2009

So I am watching Mr. Smith Goes To Washington. Its cute its got the same actor from its a wonderful life, I absolutely love old movies! I am watching Gone With The Wind next. I went to church with my friend for the first time today, it was a young single adults activity. I have never been to ysa thing before and I didnt mind. I saw some kids from church I havent seen in a while. Church isnt really my thing but I didnt mind going. I have head ache and I really hope it goes away by tomorrow. . . So my missing school work is still not found and I am sooo angry. I better find it I can not, and I mean can not fail anything this year >:( I can say defenetly Jimmy Stewart I think is one of my favorite old movie actors easily. Well I have a head ache thats all for now.

3 comments:

  1. We missed you at school today! What work did you lose? I hope you come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost my binder with my outside project and mr taylors and math stuff in it, I also have no idea were my second period binder is but i have a thesis paper for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Mr. Smith goes to Washington! I had to watch it for summer school. :) I love reading your blog. You're doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete