Sunday, November 1, 2009


Happy Halloween. well it was yesterday but whatever, lol. I have a fully clean room, hard to believe but it is true!!! took me long enough haha. So Corinne was a bear for halloween cute right. I thought she was going to be a strawberry but I guess they went with bear instead. You know what I think is funny you could dress your kid up as the most ridiculouse things when they are babys because there is nothing they can do about. think of all the poor babys that have had to dress up like something lame or embarrising just because they arent old enough to tell us they want to spit up all over what they are wearing. I saw benni bennassi he was amazing. Although I must say as nice as the wings are they sure as hell get in the way a lot. I kept bumping into people and not fitting in spaces i should be able to fit :( I have to go back to school and to be honest I am not sure i will even pass this session. I am so blahz'e in school now it isnt even funny. I got kicked out of class on thursday because me and a teacher got in a fight >:( lol I shouldn't have but whatever nothing I can do about it now. Puscifer is coming to town on the 6th and I really want to go but I wont be able to oh well next time around i guess. My nieces were a pirate and an angel, super cute guys thanks for the pics. I really miss Corinne but I hear she is doing well and sleeping through most nights. I cant wait till I get to see her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment