Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Good knews everyone. I have to get surgery! YAY. So i have been having these weird chest pains for a while and they started while I was prenant. Its a radiating pain that starts out small im my back and then grows larger and larger. They are far more plainful then childbirth any day. Everyone kept saying oh I think they are panick attacks and anxiety. I was like no these arent panick attacks. So today I had one that lasted almost three house and was so painfull that I went to the hospital for it. They all thought I was just having a panick attack that I was fine. Finally a doctor checks me out, and I have tons of gull stones!!!! I have to get my gall bladder removed and still I have two more root canals all this after only of having my baby exactly for weeks ago today at 306pm. This saturday is her 1 month, happy one month of life corinne and many more to come. well I have school in the morning so ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment