Monday, November 9, 2009

SMILES. So I have been in the hospital since friday! woop woop. I just barely got home last night. The surgery went well but I can honestly say I now understand why people hate hospital. I can honestly say gall bladders are worse than child birth, way worse. The Morphine makes you so sleepy but doesnt take away all of the pain. I was really groggy and majorly drugged for like three days straight and now im still in a lot of pain. All I want to do is sleep all of the time. It was very different compared to my last time in the hospital wich was exactly a month ago to the day of Corinne being born, It is hard not to compare. My last hospital trip was filled with joy and happieness and the birth of my baby. Not to mention I got to hold her all night and this time i got to be alone and in pain and concentrate on breathing to try and forget about the insaine pain. I am really tired so im going to nap ill post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment